1. No bra martial law. Now that the girls have been set free, they protest against the bonds of a knocker locker.
2. With zero chance of visitors, I’ve shaved my standards to the lowest common denominator (home school speak). Comfort clothes for the win. The older, the uglier, the better.
3. Wearing the same cast-off clothes for days. Sniff it, whiff it, good to go. Like college, minus the fun.
4. Mixed cold medicine with alcohol for the friend live group chat. No finger pointing at this cough-y drinker.
5. Goddamn puzzles, irritating yet addictive. No pleasure for a non-spatial girl who gets lost in her own neighbourhood.
6. Choosing to sink our toes in snow over sand. Goodbye Hawaiian holiday scheduled to depart this weekend.
7. Never thought I’d say “Kids, I hope you grow up to be a grocery store worker.” The newest heroes on the front line.
8. Before: the fear of running into a friend at the grocery store with no makeup. After: the fear of running into a pillaged store and all that’s left is de brie.
9. Stashing chocolate and my secret ‘sauce’ away from family.
10. Forcing the kids to play with me. My, how the tables have turned!
JOIN THE SISTERHOOD!
Subscribe for a weekly smile 🍷