1. Hunt down an empty wine box with dividers that holds 12 bottles.
[I’d bet 90% of you have one in the basement…just keeping it real!]
2. Crafty bitches can wrap the box, but it’s not mandatory. Leave the top open.
3. Number the divider slots from 1 to 12.
4. On December 1st, place your first donation into the Day 1 slot in the box. [start anytime, continue for 12 days]
5. Reward yourself for being selfless. Every time one item goes in the box, one goes down your throat. Because, Christmas. 🍷
6. On Day 2, pop your next item into the box. Repeat with wine.
7. Continue with one item every day until the 12 Days of Christmas is complete.
8. Drop box off at Val’s house BY DECEMBER 15:
- 131 Signature Court SW, Calgary (Signal Hill)
- Place on back deck if nobody’s home.
9. Give props to Julie Van Rosendaal, the brilliant creator of the Reverse Advent Calendar and Dinner With Julie.
10. Turn a simple recyclable into an act of kindness. Pay it forward, give a damn, make a difference, feed your soul!
11. All boxes collected will benefit The Calgary Drop-In and Rehab Centre (a Mealshare charity partner.) For our peeps from out of town, donate your wine box to a homeless or women’s shelter in your community.
Join the sisterhood! Subscribe today.
Share our shit with your favourite peeps!