1. It’s not a party until the Mateus starts flowing.
2. I prefer my Chardonnay at room temperature.
3. Do you have anything smaller than a 5 oz. glass?
4. Let’s start with the cheap shit and work our way to the good stuff.
5. Who doesn’t enjoy chilled Chablis from a red solo cup?
6. The best bubbly I ever imbibed came from a box.
7. We fancy homemade blends over store-bought.
8. My Pinot Noir cup runneth over with ice.
9. Does it come in any other colours than red or white?
10. Grape therapy is overrated. I’d rather pay $200 a session for counselling.
11. I can’t relax when I drink Cab Sav. Uncork and unwind isn’t in my vocab-ernet.
12. Can you recommend a wine with notes of tobacco, tar, charcoal, baby diaper, or cat pee?
JOIN THE SISTERHOOD, Subscribe today! 🍷
Oh ya. How true are those. Never invite those ones to a party.
C’mon over for a diet coke, said no fun person ever!
LOL. Wine is the answer to everything!
It’s a love story as old as time!
The 2 photos under #12 … you both look fabuloso!
Taken quite a few years ago, but we’ll gladly accept the compliment!