As a newly ordained 60-year-old, I’m brimming with Obi-Wan Kenobi wisdom. Nuggets, like the dark side has better weed, and I’m pretty fly for a Jedi.
1. The best way to make someone feel, is normal.
2. Irrepressible optimists live longer.
3. Spill the tea to friends who love you. When it comes rolls, moles, and holes, there’s no level of disgust that can’t be discussed.
4. If you can’t say something nice, don’t say fuck all.
5. The answer doesn’t lie at the bottom of a bottle.
6. Try not to measure your progress using someone else’s ruler.
7. When you’re a kid, you don’t realize you’re watching your parents grow up too.
8. Women have a responsibility to treat other women with dignity, support, and respect.
9. You spend roughly 26 years of your life sleeping. Make the rest of your years count.
10. Our kids will never understand the excitement of buying 12 cassettes for a penny from Columbia House.
11. Accept that you’ll always be a work in progress without a completion date.
12. May the Porsche be with you!
JOIN THE SISTERHOOD, Subscribe today!🍷