I choose my friends how I like my cocktails…strong, fabulous, and with a twist!
Bobby Flay’s White Sangria
- 1 bottle of white wine
- 3 oz Brandy
- 2 oz Triple Sec
- 1 cup fresh orange juice
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- 2 ounces simple syrup (equal parts sugar and water brought to a boil for 2 minutes in a small saucepan, and cooled)
- fresh peaches, oranges, apples, sliced
Place all ingredients into a large pitcher and stir to mix. Refrigerate 24 hours ahead to mellow perfectly. Serve over ice.
Best of Bridge Red Sangria
- 2 bottles of red Sangria wine
- 1/2 bottle of good red wine
- 1/2 bottle of good white wine
- 6.5 oz Brandy
- 1 -1/2 cups of GingerAle
- 1 -1/2 oranges
- 1 -1/2 limes
- 1 -1/2 lemons
Combine all liquids in a large punch bowl. Slice fruit thinly and add to liquid. Refrigerate overnight for delicious results.
Lazy Girl Sangria
- 8 fresh raspberries
- 2 tablespoons Grand Marnier or Triple Sec
- 4 ounces good red wine
- club soda
In the bottom of a wine glass, add the raspberries. Muddle and smush them. Add the orange liqueur and red wine. Stir. Top the glass with club soda.
- 1 oz Vodka
- 1/2 oz Kahlua
- 2 oz 2% Milk or half and half
- 4 oz Coke
- tall glass of ice
Mix vodka and kahlua together into a tall cocktail glass over heaps of ice. Add coke. Top with milk, maraschino cherry, and stir gently.
- 1 oz. white Rum
- 1 oz. simple syrup (made using a one-to-one ratio of granulated sugar and water)
- 10-12 mint leaves
- 1 oz fresh-squeezed lime juice
- 4 oz club soda
- plenty of ice
Muddle mint leaves with simple syrup for about 30 seconds. Add lime juice, white rum and ice. Stir vigorously. Top with club soda, stir a little more. Garnish with a sprig of mint.
Malibu Pineapple Delight
- full glass of ice
- 2 oz Malibu coconut rum
- fill half of glass with pineapple juice
- fill the other half with club soda (cuts the sweetness of the pineapple)
Mix all ingredients in a tall cocktail glass. Stir, and get your island on.
JOIN THE SISTERHOOD! Subscribe today!
Share our shit with your favourite peeps.