Don’t let the winter wind chill drive you crazy, when you know it’s within walking distance…
When February hijacks my mental health, I seek ways to calm the fuck down. Music moves the spirit and soothes your savage [read: hormonal] beast. Tranquilizer darts work well in a pinch.
If you can’t heal in Hawaii (hence the waterfall), practice musical self-care at full volume…in the bathtub, making dinner, cleaning house. Listen to the lyrics as if we’re singing them to you.
1. Imagine Dragons ✤ Next To Me (starts at 4:55)
2. Ed Sheeran ✤ Dive
3. k.d. lang ✤ Helpless
4. Lady Gaga & Bradley Cooper ✤ Shallow
5. Brandi Carlile ✤ The Joke
6. Sam Smith ✤ Pray
7. Beth Hart ✤ I’d Rather Go Blind
8. The White Buffalo ✤ The Observatory
9. Ronnie Milsap ✤ Lost In The Fifties Tonight (Still of the Night)
10. Jason Mraz ✤ A Beautiful Mess
11. Camila Cabello ✤ Never Be The Same
12. The Lumineers ✤ Walls
13. Lauren Daigle ✤ You Say
14. Andra Day ✤ Amen
15. Leo Sayer ✤ When I Need You
JOIN THE SISTERHOOD! Subscribe today!
Share our shit with your favourite pals.
Love me some Leo!
Right! A little throwback to the lazy dazy days of our youth!
Thank you. So excited for new tunes.
Always made with you in mind!
Excellent list girls. A little nostalgia with Leo Sayer! I LOVE Beth Hart. She has some really great tunes with Joe Bonamassa. She’s on my playlist regularly.
Have a great time soaking up the ☀️.
Don’t forget sunscreen!!
Beth Hart doesn’t get the recognition she deserves. I adore her gritty powerhouse voice!
P.S. This fair skin is already pink!