Can you believe it’s the last week of June? We’re finally dusting off our social calendars with the promise of hot (golden) girl summer. After more than a year inside, I’m raring to get toasted with my ‘mallows, mates, and some kickass campfire singalongs songs.
1. Barenaked Ladies ✶ If I Had A Million Dollars
2. John Mellencamp ✶ Under The Boardwalk
3. Steve Miller ✶ The Joker
4. Eagles ✶ Take It Easy
5. Grease ✶ Summer Nights
6. Tom Petty ✶ Free Fallin’
7. Van Morrison ✶ Brown Eyed Girl
8. Queen ✶ Bohemian Rhapsody
9. The Proclaimers ✶ I’m Gonna Be (500 Miles)
10. Jimmy Buffett ✶ Margaritaville
11. Rick Springfield ✶ Jessie’s Girl
12. John Mellencamp ✶ Jack and Diane
13. Elton John ✶ Tiny Dancer
14. Garth Brooks ✶ Friends In Low Places
15. Zac Brown Band ✶ Toes
JOIN THE SISTERHOOD, Subscribe today! 🍷
Grease video is so nostalgic. Great playlist.
Just because I can’t sing doesn’t mean I won’t sing!
I met your Mother today in London Drugs. She was so sweet and talked about her daughters! Couldn’t wait to look you gals up!! Stay cool!
Yes, she gushed about you too! Thanks for checking us out Shelley!