9. Death is the number 1 killer in the world.
8. Life is sexually transmitted.
7. Good health is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.
6. Men have two motivations: hunger and hanky panky, and they can’t tell them apart. If you see a gleam in his eyes, make him a sandwich.
5. Give a person a fish and you feed them for a day. Teach a person to use the Internet and they won’t bother you for weeks, months, maybe years.
4. Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, lying in the hospital, dying of nothing.
3. All of us could take a lesson from the weather. It pays no attention to criticism.
2. In the 60’s, people took acid to make the world weird. Now the world is weird, and people take Prozac to make it normal.
1. Life is like a jar of jalapeño peppers. What you do today may be a burning issue tomorrow.
Feel Good Ambassador Joan Wolstein, The Neurocommunity Foundation
JOIN THE SISTERHOOD. Subscribe today!
Share our shit with your peeps.