noun / pa·tience / (pey-shuh ns) / Sangria synonyms: /
1. Patience: What happens when there are too many witnesses.
2. Mercy: The most important ingredient for marriage and children. (see also: Tranquilizers)
3. Tolerance: The reason you dislike people standing in line in front of you. Everyone behind you is cool.
4. Perseverance: Freeing a toy from its packaging without a jackhammer, torch, or chainsaw.
5. Grit: Defined by how we face life’s challenges. I’m chill to my friends, chilling to my family.
6. Calm: Technology troubleshooting for our parents. (see: Who trained you to use a spoon/wipe your ass)
7. Persistence: When your colour wheel won’t stop spinning because you jabbed the key a zillion times.
8. Self-control: Every time you see ‘login/password incorrect’ without smashing the screen.
9. Long-suffering: Did you know we spend roughly six months of our life waiting at traffic lights?
10. Restraint: Drivers who speed up to pass you, and then slow down.
11. Serenity: God give me patience, cause if you give me strength, I may kill them.
12. Endurance: Doing everything possible to induce labour when you’re a week overdue.
JOIN THE SISTERHOOD. Subscribe today!
Be a pal, and SHARE the shit out of us.