How do you psych yourself up for Stampede when the thought of bejeweled jeans, lengthy lineups, and pungent port-a-potties turns your stomach? Last year, I kissed a horse and I liked it. In times of turmoil ask yourself, what would Johnny Cash do? The surefire way to get your cowgirl on, is a kickass country playlist.
1. Miranda Lambert ✪ Vice
2. Keith Urban ✪ Blue Ain’t Your Colour
3. Shania Twain ✪ Life’s About To Get Good
4. Lady Antebellum ✪ You Look Good
5. Johnny Reid ✪ Darlin’
6. Waylon Jennings & Willie Nelson ✪ Good Hearted Woman
7. Kenny Chesney ✪ American Kids
8. Brothers Osborne ✪ It Ain’t My Fault
9. Brandy Clark ✪ Love Can Go To Hell
10. High Valley ✪ I Be U Be
11. Chris Stapleton ✪ Tennessee Whiskey
12. Johnny Cash ✪ Hurt
13. Rascal Flatts ✪ My Wish
14. Little Big Town ✪ Girl Crush
15. Charlie Daniels ✪ The Devil Went Down To Georgia
JOIN THE SISTERHOOD. Subscribe today!
Be a pal, and share the shit out of us.