1. She believed she could…but she was really tired…so she didn’t.
2. Be more assertive, if that’s okay with you guys.
3. Control my bitchabetes, a miserable mood brought on by lack of food.
4. Recognize that happiness is an inside job. Find your joy and follow that shit.
5. Remember that men are like bears. If you lay very still they’ll paw at you a bit, then give up to go look for food.
6 Concede that most conversations start with “Did I tell you this already?”
7. This too shall pass. It might pass like a kidney stone…but it will pass.
8. Just because your TuTu is a SixSix, doesn’t mean you have to stop dancing.
9. The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, and move to the rhythm. It comes when you least expect it.
10. Exercise [your right to eat] more [pizza].
Well, that was fun while it lasted.
Sincerely, January 2nd