Dear Mother Nature: Get back on your meds!
Ever feel like you’re stuck in a snow globe and some asshole keeps giving it a shake? I can’t wait to get outside and give my seasonal depression a breath of fresh air.
The tease of warmer weather has us lusting after spring. There’s nothing like a new playlist to get us off the couch and into a spring cleaning, patio lanterns kind of mind.
1. Bastille – World Gone Mad
2. Imagine Dragons – Whatever It Takes
3. (Calgary’s own) Jocelyn Alice – Bound To You
4. Scott Helman – Kinda Complicated
5. Justin Timberlake (feat. Chris Stapleton) – Say Something
6. Kesha (feat. The Dap Kings Horns) – Woman
7. Eminem (feat. Ed Sheeran) – River
8. Scott Helman – PDA
9. Katy Perry – Chained To The Rhythm
10. Train – Play That Song
11. Keith Urban – Female
12. Brandi Carlile – Whatever You Do
13. Nathaniel Rateliff & The Night Sweats – Hey Mama
14. Rihanna – Love On The Brain
15. Jake Bugg – Broken
JOIN THE SISTERHOOD. Subscribe today!
Share our shit with your peeps.