By Val MacLean
1. Lori’s beverage of choice is bubbles. She’s Proseccond to none. 🍾
2. She trusts that with the right pair of shoes you can conquer the world.
3. Her eyebrows are always immaculately groomed.
4. She never wanted a dog, until a soft-coated wheaten terrier named Brogan completed her family. Now, a 60 lb. lap dog named Martini is her baby boy.
5. Her golf drives off the tee box are money.
6. After years in a dermatology clinic, she’s an expert on acne and skin care.
7. She has a passion for high-end cars.
8. Lori is artistic, visual, and a good photographer.
9. She went to school for makeup artistry. Cosmetics are her drug, Sephora is her crack house.
10. She understands that housework won’t kill her, but why take the chance.
11. Lori snacks on a meat and cheese charcuterie plate every day.
12. She was perpetually cold, heating her home like a seniors centre…until the flashes set in. Now she’s one hot chick.
13. Lori has had the same four best friends her entire life.
14. She has sharp, dry, one-liner wit.
15. Even if Lori caught 40 thousand winks, she never gets enough sleep.
16. She would make an excellent personal shopper for a living.
17. Lori was always a Daddy’s girl.
18. She’s very organized, working magic with her label maker.
19. She loves fireballs, hot tamales, and sweet tarts candy.
20. Lori is an excellent driver.
21. She considers my son Brennan her first born.
22. Her favourite hangover meal is a Dairy Queen flamethrower and poutine.
23. She has a brown belt in karate.
24. Other than yoga, she doesn’t like to exercise.
25. Lori competed on the Saskatchewan synchro provincial team at the Canadian games. Ken did not!
JOIN THE SISTERHOOD. Subscribe today!
Share our shit with your pals.